- Export your feeds as an OPML file on your old computer: File > Import and Export... > Export RSS Feeds to an OPML file
- Move to your new computer
- Delete any RSS feeds that are registered in Outlook: Tools > Account Settings > RSS Feeds
- Delete the RSS feed list for IE by deleting all files in %LocalAppData%/Microsoft/Feeds
- Delete all of your RSS folders. This is especially tedious because of a lack of multi-select
- Make sure that RSS feeds are synchronized between IE and Outlook: Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options... > Sync RSS Feeds to the Common Feed List
- Add the RSS feeds by importing the OPML file in Outlook: File > Import and Export... > Import RSS Feeds from an OPML file
Other hightlights of the move included a UI failure caused by local file caching and a UI deadlock apparently caused by appearance of a password dialog (some of my PST files are password protected).