Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What Video Game Character Are You?

I was very happy when What Video Game Character Are You? told me who I am:

What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.

"I am Mr Do. I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples."

Mr Do is my all time favourite arcade game. In case you didn't know, M.A.M.E is the place for all your retro-gaming needs.

2 comments:

Simon Chapman said...

I am a Defender-ship.

"I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups."

I'm not sure how it got there; I was hoping for Donkey Kong.

Steve Margetts said...

I am Jetpac Man:

"I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way."

And thanks for reminding me about M.A.M.E: I've a sudden craving to fire up Metal Slug II...